Duration: 25 Jan – 25 Apr 2021
Registration Link: https://form.jotform.com/210050191283140
Hi there! Register for the Spring Training 2021 to train for a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or a Full Marathon. It is a 13 week training program which includes goal oriented virtual runs and online workout sessions led by experienced coaches. In addition, you will get constant feedback on your running, fitness, and wellbeing in general.
Goal Oriented Runs:
- Weekly goals that slowly trends higher which will serve as stepping stones to reach your final goal
- Earn points with every run, workout and goal completed
- Top 10 individuals on the leaderboard will win Asha t-shirt
- Compete in teams created by hosting runners’ auction for the prestigious Asha cup
Online Workout Sessions:
- 4 workout sessions every week which provides you enough flexibility to attend some of them every week
- Diverse set of workouts which involves strength training, cardio, dance, yoga, etc
- Set personal best for push ups, planks and squat holds and see yourself get better every week
- Regular attendees will receive workout goodies
- Participate in a socially distanced race with water stops and scenic route with Asha volunteers cheering you all the way
- All the finishers will get a certificate and a medal
- Refreshments will be provided before and after the race
- Asha for Education is a non-profit organization that works tirelessly for the education of underprivileged children.
- All Asha Atlanta runners will raise funds for Asha for education (except for the runners who participated in Fall training 2020)
- Asha will create profiles for all the runners on it’s website to help in the fundraising
- All the runners are encouraged to create facebook fundraisers and share it among their friends and family
- $10 for the runners who participated in fall training 2020 and $15 for all the others.
- Most of the registration fee will be spent on conducting spring training 2021 and the rest will go towards the education of underprivileged children
- Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on facebook