Starting May 28 2023
Registration Link: https://form.jotform.com/230233981624151
Hi there! Register for the Spring Training 2021 to train for a 5K or a 10K. It is a 10-week training program that includes goal-oriented virtual runs and online workout sessions led by experienced coaches. In addition, you will get constant feedback on your running, fitness, and well-being in general.
- Weekly goals, that slowly trend higher, will serve as stepping stones to reaching your final goal
- Earn points with every run, workout, and goal completed
- The top 10 individuals on the leaderboard will win Asha t-shirt
- Compete in teams created by hosting runners’ auction for the prestigious Asha cup
Online Workout Sessions:
- 4 workout sessions every week which provides you enough flexibility to attend some of them every week
- A diverse set of workouts that involve strength training, cardio, dance, yoga, etc
- Set personal best for push-ups, planks, and squat holds, and see yourself improving every week
- Regular attendees will receive workout goodies
- Participate in a final race with water stops and scenic routes with Asha volunteers cheering you all the way
- All the finishers will get a certificate and a medal
- Refreshments will be provided before and after the race
- Asha for Education is a non-profit organization that works tirelessly to educate underprivileged children.
- All Asha Atlanta runners will raise funds for Asha for education.
- All the runners are encouraged to create Facebook fundraisers and share it with their friends and family
- $15 for new participants, $10 for returning runners
- Most of the registration fee will be spent on conducting the summer training program and the rest will go toward the education of underprivileged children
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook/Instagram.